No marks appearing on canvas?

Stel hier je vragen over te gebruiken technieken of materialen (potlood, houtskool, pastelkrijt, pentekening etc.) of geef zelf de beste Tips&Tricks.

Moderators: AtelierBrigitte, nancy_kelpie, Skarbog, Laikipia, Mariska

gabrielantonio

No marks appearing on canvas?

Bericht door gabrielantonio » ma jun 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi,

So, I'm a first time (attempted) user of Synfig (have previously worked in Stop Motion Station, and Toonboom at the independant animation society in my home town, but have been without a desktop in my new town until now, and am chomping at the bit to get back into it!). However, upon downloading the installer, loading it to a flash key, and importing it to my new desktop (Windows 7 64 bit... not hooked up to the internet) and installing it (which seemed to go ok, and all the components/windows opened, including a command line window underneith the canvas window) I went to draw on the canvas and no marks would show up, regardless of what tool I chose (tried pencil, the brush stroke looking one, and the circle).Not sure if this is a common problem, but I uninstalled it and am going to redownload the installer and try again... or, am I just being stupid and missing a key step in making the tools function?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.synfig.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3446
Clean Energy Video

Thank you.

Plaats reactie