If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the Register link to proceed.

No marks appearing on canvas?

Stel hier je vragen over te gebruiken technieken of materialen (potlood, houtskool, pastelkrijt, pentekening etc.) of geef zelf de beste Tips&Tricks.

Moderators: AtelierBrigitte, Mariska, nancy_kelpie, Skarbog, Laikipia

gabrielantonio

No marks appearing on canvas?

Berichtdoor gabrielantonio » Ma Jun 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi,

So, I'm a first time (attempted) user of Synfig (have previously worked in Stop Motion Station, and Toonboom at the independant animation society in my home town, but have been without a desktop in my new town until now, and am chomping at the bit to get back into it!). However, upon downloading the installer, loading it to a flash key, and importing it to my new desktop (Windows 7 64 bit... not hooked up to the internet) and installing it (which seemed to go ok, and all the components/windows opened, including a command line window underneith the canvas window) I went to draw on the canvas and no marks would show up, regardless of what tool I chose (tried pencil, the brush stroke looking one, and the circle).Not sure if this is a common problem, but I uninstalled it and am going to redownload the installer and try again... or, am I just being stupid and missing a key step in making the tools function?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.synfig.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3446
Clean Energy Video

Thank you.

Terug naar “Vragen over tekeningen/schetsen”